2023 Honda Ridgeline Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $40,145 MSRP*
- Standard 3.5-liter direct-injected VTEC® V6 producing 280 horsepower / 262 lb-ft of torque and 9-speed automatic transmission
- Available i-VTM4® torque-vectoring all-wheel drive system with up to 5,000-pound towing capacity
- Washable, lockable In-Bed Trunk® offering an additional 7.3 cubic feet of secure storage space
- Standard Honda Sensing® suite of driver-assistive safety technologies
- Display Audio system with crisp graphics, easier-to-use touchscreen icons, and a physical volume knob
- Optional Honda Performance Development (HPD) package featuring unique grille treatment, black fender flares, aggressive bronze-colored wheels, and special HPD graphics
- Standard Dual-Action Tailgate which opens downward or to the side
About the Honda Ridgeline
Proudly sporting a look that’s bolder and more rugged than ever before, the dynamic Honda Ridgeline is engineered to help you work hard and play hard. Known for its exceptional versatility and performance capabilities, the bold look of the Ridgeline adds more style to this award-winning pickup. All of your favorite features of the Ridgeline such as its Dual-Action Tailgate and In-Bed Trunk® make their return along with an array of exciting utility features. Exterior enhancements add a more aggressive look to the outside while the cabin of the Ridgeline receives additional updates to bolster both connectivity and comfort. Developed in collaboration with the team at Honda Performance Development (HPD), the available HPD package adds a race-inspired theme to help you stand out from the crowd. Designed to excel at both work and play, the Honda Ridgeline continues to challenge even its most established rivals in the midsize pickup segment.
What the Critics Say
What’s New for 2023
After a recent major model refresh, the Honda Ridgeline returns for 2023 with no changes to report. It remains a refreshing alternative to the uninspired entrants in the midsize pickup truck class, most of which lack the forward-thinking innovations found on the Honda Ridgeline.
Honda Ridgeline Features
From the front roof pillars forward, the Honda Ridgeline has been completely redesigned to give it a more rugged look than the previous generation. The most prominent changes from the outgoing model include a new hood with a pronounced power bulge, chiseled front fenders, and a more upright grille complemented by LED headlights. Twin exhaust outlets exit confidently from the sculpted rear bumper as well. Every trim comes standard with 18-inch alloy wheels for a more confident stance on the road. Searching for an even more expressive look for your Ridgeline? Choose the available Honda Performance Development (HPD) package featuring a unique grille treatment, black fender flares, aggressive bronze-colored wheels, and unique HPD graphics. Infused with more toughness and more capability than ever before, the Honda Ridgeline truly stands out from the competition.
Engineered with the proven Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure, the Honda Ridgeline has the durability to take your adventures further than ever before. Thanks to its robust fully independent rear suspension, the Ridgeline offers a ride that’s smoother than competitors without compromising on strength. All models come standard with a muscular 3.5-liter direct-injected VTEC® V6 producing 280 horsepower / 262 lb-ft of torque and a responsive 9-speed automatic transmission. The optional i-VTM4® torque-vectoring all-wheel drive system can optimize power delivery and distribution for various road surface conditions. Resistant to both scratches and dents, the Ridgeline also features specialized glass fiber-reinforced SMC composite construction. Two other exclusive features of the Ridgeline are its Dual-Action Tailgate and lockable In-Bed Trunk®.
Striking a balance between ergonomics and versatility, the spacious interior of the Honda Ridgeline is the perfect spot to unwind. Access your favorite multimedia features with its standard Display Audio system which includes updated graphics, enhanced usability, and a tactile volume knob. Drivers will also discover upgraded contrast stitching and cloth upholstery inside Ridgeline Sport models. Another useful feature is its flat floor and foldaway 60/40-split rear seat bottoms, great for transporting all of your gear on your next weekend getaway. Since even the best drivers can use a helping hand from time to time, all Ridgeline trims come standard with the proven Honda Sensing® suite of driver-assistive safety technologies.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $40,145 MSRP*
- 280-horsepower 3.5-Liter V6 Engine
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management® (i-VTM4®) AWD System
- Dual-Action Tailgate
- In-Bed Trunk®
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Starting at $43,125 MSRP*
- Leather-Trimmed Interior with Heated Front Seats
- One-Touch Power Moonroof
- Blind Spot Information System (BSI)
- 18-inch Machine-Finished Alloy Wheels
- Power Sliding Rear Window
- Starting at $46,075 MSRP*
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Truck-Bed Audio System
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off (Low Beam)
- Starting at $47,575 MSRP*
- Black Edition Exterior Trim
- Black Edition Leather Interior
- 18-Inch Black Alloy Wheels
- Red Ambient LED Lighting
- 150-Watt / 400-Watt Truck-Bed Power Outlet
*MSRP includes $1,345 destination charge, but excludes tax, registration, and options. Dealer set own prices.
**18 city/24 highway/21 combined mpg rating. Based on 2023 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.