2024 Honda HR-V Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $25,425 MSRP*
- Standard 2.0-liter DOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine (158 HP / 138 LB-FT TQ) and Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode
- Available Real Time AWD™ with Intelligent Control System™
- Honda Sensing® system of advanced driver-assist safety technologies
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touch-Screen or available 9-Inch Display Audio Touch-Screen featuring Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Optional heated leather-trimmed front seats
- Available One-Touch Power Moonroof
- Optional Adaptive Cruise Control w/Low-Speed Follow
About the Honda HR-V
After capturing the attention of subcompact SUV shoppers across the country, the Honda HR-V returns with enhanced styling, improved safety equipment, and cutting-edge tech features that improve every drive. More tech-savvy than ever before, the HR-V also features a Display Audio system that includes Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™ integration along with a tactile volume knob. Helping you conquer bad weather conditions, the optional Real Time All-Wheel Drive System has been improved for better performance in low-traction conditions such as snow. Now safer than ever before, drivers will enjoy greater confidence and peace of mind from available Honda Sensing® active safety features. Its streamlined interior balances creature comforts with everyday practicality, making the Honda HR-V the perfect companion for those living active lifestyles.
What the Critics Say
What’s New for 2024
After a major model refresh the previous year, 2024 brings with it no changes to the successful Honda HR-V. Shoppers are still drawn to its value-packed list of features and economical performance that’s not typically found in the subcompact SUV segment. Our team is standing by to help you choose the right Honda HR-V model for your lifestyle!
Honda HR-V Features
Striking exterior styling elements that help the Honda HR-V stand out from the ordinary include slender LED headlights, honeycomb front grille, and a slim rear roofline spoiler at the rear. Helping you express your individual personality is the HR-V Sport trim level. Slotting in between the LX and EX-L, opting for the Sport means that you’ll receive a unique gloss black grille, exclusive 18-inch alloy wheels, and matte black bumper. Topping the HR-V lineup is the EX-L model. Exclusive elements found on EX-L trims include gloss black body accents and 17-inch machined alloy wheels for an upscale look.
Performance & Capability
Ready to tackle whatever your day has in store, the Honda HR-V delivers plenty of performance, efficiency, and capability. Standard power comes in the form of a 2.0-liter DOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine producing 158 horsepower for an ideal balance of response and efficiency. All HR-V models now come standard with a Continuously Variable automatic Transmission (CVT) which features revised shift mapping for smoothness and improved acceleration. Optional Real Time All-Wheel Drive lets you drive with confidence even when Mother Nature isn’t cooperating with your plans. Speed-sensitive steering feedback lets you maneuver your HR-V into even the tightest spaces in the parking lot.
A key strength of the interior of the Honda HR-V is its unmatched versatility and generous capacity. Thanks to its 60/40 split-folding rear seat, you can reconfigure the interior to accommodate cargo and passengers with ease. With up to 98.7 cubic feet of passenger space, everyone will have plenty of room to stretch out and get comfortable. Its advanced Body Stabilizing Seats are specially designed to reduce fatigue on longer journeys.
When it comes to advanced technology features, few subcompact SUVs can match the Honda HR-V. Its Display Audio system with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration makes it easier than ever to enjoy your favorite media. Smart features like a multi-angle rearview camera help you drive safer.
Standard on all Honda HR-V trim levels, the Honda Sensing® suite of active safety and driver-assistive features provides a helpful assist to keep you out of harm’s way on the road. Technologies included in this collection are Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) incorporating Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), and a Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™). Thanks to Honda’s next-generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure, the HR-V delivers superior crash protection.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $25,425 MSRP*
- 2.0-liter DOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine (158 HP / 138 LB-FT TQ)
- Honda Sensing® suite of active safety and driver-assistive features
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touch-Screen
- Automatic Climate Control
- Cloth Seats
- Starting at $26,975 MSRP*
- Roofline Spoiler and Chrome Exhaust Finisher
- 6-Speaker, 180-Watt Audio System
- 18-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Smart Entry w/Walk Away Auto Lock®
- Remote Engine Start and Push Button Start
- Starting at $28,975 MSRP*
- Leather-Trimmed Seats with Heated Front Seats
- One-Touch Power Moonroof
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Compatibility
- 9-Inch Color Touch-Screen
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
*MSRP includes $1,325.00 destination charge but excludes tax, license, registration, and options. Dealers set own prices.
**26 city/32 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 2WD trims. 25 city/30 highway/27 combined mpg rating for AWD trims. Based on 2024 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.