Honda College Grad Program in Ann Arbor, MI.
The Honda College Graduate Program
You’ve worked hard to earn your college degree, and everyone at Germain Honda of Ann Arbor wants to recognize your achievement with an extra $500 towards the purchase or lease of a new Honda. The Honda College Graduate Program is an excellent way for you to start building your credit history, AND offers the option to defer your first payment for 90 days.
What You’ll Need:
- Proof of employment (or firm commitment from employer)
- Graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months
- Provide Honda dealer with credit and document requirements
- No adverse credit history
Your New Honda is Just 5 Easy Steps Away:
- Pick out a new Honda vehicle online or at our dealership
- Bring in a copy of your diploma or a letter from your registrar’s office showing you’ve graduated within the last 2 years or will be graduating within the next 6 months
- Bring in your proof of employment (or employment offer)
- Submit a finance application
- Drive off in your new Honda!
Want to Learn More? Contact us today at (734) 707-0785 or via any of the links below.
The Honda Graduate Program is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.
 For well-qualified customers who meet Honda Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Honda Financial Services (HFS). Bonus offer applies toward any new 2019 or newer model year Honda when financed or leased through HFS. Only offered at participating dealerships. Only one $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus offer per vehicle. LEASE: $500 applied towards the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease program. PURCHASE: $500 applied towards down payment. Offer not valid on Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles or used Honda vehicles. Offer valid through March 31, 2022, and may be terminated at any time. Verifiable proof of employment or firm commitment from an employer with start date no more than 120 days from date of finance contract. Must have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months. No adverse credit history. Master’s, Bachelor’s or Associate degree from U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school. Provide Honda dealer with credit and document requirements.
 Option to defer first payment 90 days (60 days interest-free) is only available with traditional financing (not leasing).