Honda College Grad Program in Ann Arbor, MI.
The Honda College Graduate Program
You’ve worked hard to earn your college degree, and everyone at Germain Honda of Ann Arbor wants to recognize your achievement with an extra $500 towards the purchase or lease of a new Honda.  The Honda College Graduate Program is an excellent way for you to start building your credit history, AND offers the option to defer your first payment for 90 days. 
What You’ll Need :
- A 5% down payment
- Proof of employment (or firm commitment from employer)
- Graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months
- Provide Honda dealer with credit and document requirements
- No adverse credit history
Your New Honda is Just 5 Easy Steps Away:
- Pick out a new Honda vehicle online or at our dealership
- Bring in a copy of your diploma or a letter from your registrar’s office showing you’ve graduated within the last 2 years or will be graduating within the next 6 months
- Bring in your proof of employment (or employment offer)
- Submit a finance application
- Drive off in your new Honda!
 Option to defer first payment 90 days (60 days interest-free) is only available with traditional financing (not leasing).
 5% minimum down payment. Verifiable proof of employment or firm commitment from an employer with start date no more than 120 days from date of finance contract. Must have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months. No adverse credit history. Master’s, Bachelor’s or Associate degree from U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school. Provide Honda dealer with credit and document requirements.