2024 Honda Accord Hybrid Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
Honda Accord Hybrid
- Starting at $33,290 MSRP*
- Two-motor hybrid powertrain featuring a 2.0-liter Atkinson-cycle 4-cylinder engine and electric motor (204 combined system horsepower and 247 lb-ft of torque)
- Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission (e-CVT) with Deceleration Selectors and 4-Mode Drive System with Sport, ECON, and Individual Modes
- 12.3-inch Color Touch-Screen with Wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility
- Honda Sensing® intelligent suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies
- Available Honda-first Google built-in, including Google Assistant, Google Maps, and more on Google Play
- Optional 12-speaker Bose Premium Sound System with Centerpoint surround-sound technology
- Available leather-trimmed upholstery
About the Honda Accord Hybrid
Featuring a stylish yet aerodynamic design, an innovative fourth-generation two-motor hybrid powertrain, and up to an impressive EPA-estimated 51 city MPG rating** – the Honda Accord Hybrid is the new face of efficiency. This sophisticated powertrain offers greater than 40 percent thermal efficiency, the highest for any mass-produced Honda engine, paired with two electric motors. Additionally, a compact intelligent power unit (IPU) is mounted under the rear floor instead of in the trunk to preserve both cargo space and flexibility. Additional available features such as heated seats, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, leather upholstery, and a head-up display help make the Accord Hybrid a fantastic choice among fuel-conscious drivers.
What the Critics Say
The Accord's straight-line acceleration numbers are substantially quicker than those of the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid and Toyota Camry Hybrid, with the Honda reaching 60 mph 0.8 second and 1.0 second sooner than those four-doors. That's a substantial difference, and you can feel it on the road. Whether it's in a straight line or on twisty roads, the Japanese midsize sedan handles well, delivering a smooth ride and great body control." — MotorTrend
Fortunately, the accompanying performance is real, manifesting in improved midrange torque that makes the hybrid feel much more responsive around town and on the highway. In addition to the drive modes, Accord Hybrid drivers also have access to six levels of regenerative braking which are selected via paddle shifters on the steering wheel." — Roadshow by CNET
What's New for 2024
Following a major model refresh the previous year, the dynamic Honda Accord Hybrid has no updates for changes for the 2024 model year. There are simply no other competitors in its class that are able to contend with the outstanding efficiency, groundbreaking technology, and eye-catching style found on the Accord Hybrid. Ready to experience the Accord Hybrid for yourself? Germain Honda of Ann Arbor is standing by to introduce you to the Accord Hybrid and help you choose the right trim for your lifestyle.
Honda Accord Hybrid Features
Power for the Accord Hybrid comes in the form of a fourth-generation 2.0-liter, two-motor hybrid powertrain. This sophisticated powertrain has an EPA-estimated 51 MPG city fuel economy rating**. The Accord Hybrid also features a more compact intelligent power unit (IPU) mounted under the rear floor instead of in the trunk. This location helps preserve cargo and passenger capacity. Advanced brake-by-wire technology offers a more natural and consistent braking performance and pedal feel compared to the competition. Experience smooth power delivery and exceptional fuel efficiency with the Honda Accord Hybrid.
Honda Sensing®, an intelligent suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies designed to alert you to things you might miss while driving, is included as standard on every Accord Hybrid model. The Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) helps brake the vehicle when it senses an otherwise unavoidable collision with a vehicle detected in front of you. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) allows you to maintain a set following interval on the highway, so you don't have to manually change your speed. If your vehicle begins to stray from the center of a detected lane without signaling, the Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) adjusts the steering to help guide you back to the lane center.
Relax in complete comfort and enjoy the latest technology inside the Honda Accord Hybrid. Upscale amenities available on the Accord Hybrid include heated and ventilated leather-trimmed seating surfaces, one-touch power moonroof, and Head-Up Display (HUD). With the optional wireless phone charger, Accord Hybrid drivers no longer have to fumble with cables or cords in order to stay powered up. Enjoy a concert-like listening experience with the optional 12-speaker Bose Premium Sound System with Centerpoint surround-sound technology. A first for Honda, the Accord Hybrid is also available with Google built-in along with a massive 12.3-inch touchscreen display.
Trims and Specs
- Starting at $33,290 MSRP*
- 204-horsepower fourth-generation hybrid powertrain
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™
- 12.3-Inch Color Touch-Screen
- Honda Sensing®
- One-Touch Power Moonroof
- Starting at $34,935 MSRP*
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Smart Entry w/ Walk Away Auto Lock®
- Parking Sensors
- Heated Side Mirrors
- Remote Engine Start
- Starting at $35,270 MSRP*
- Gloss-Black Decklid Spoiler and Rear Diffuser
- 19-Inch Black Alloy Wheels
- Power Front Seats w/ Driver's Memory Seat
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- 8-Speaker, 180-Watt Audio System
- Starting at $39,285 MSRP*
- Google built-in
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Head-Up Display
- Bose Premium Sound System
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
*MSRP includes $1,095.00 destination but excludes tax, license, registration, and options. Dealers set own prices. MSRP does not include $395 charge for select premium colors.
**51 city/44 highway/48 combined mpg rating for EX-L Hybrid. 46 city/41 highway/44 combined mpg rating for Sport Hybrid, Sport-L Hybrid and Touring Hybrid. Based on 2024 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition (hybrid trims) and other factors.