Germain Honda’s 2014 Holiday Event Guide in Ann Arbor, MI
The holidays are a festive time of year here in Ann Arbor, MI. With so many fun and exciting things to do for the entire family this holiday season, we wanted to help make your holiday planning easier. So here is our guide to all of the many seasonal events happening in and around Southeast Michigan:
- Kerrytown Market & Shops – Discover an array of exciting holiday shopping and
activities at this popular Ann Arbor, MI hotspot in the heart of the historic Kerrytown neighborhood. Don’t miss Santa’s arrival on Dec. 13th and every Saturday until Christmas, plus the NYE Dinner Trek and Midnight Ball on Dec. 31st.
- Wild Lights at the Detroit Zoo – This spectacular light extravaganza features more than a million sparkling LED lights, live entertainment, arts, crafts, holiday train displays, ice carvings and more. Through Dec. 31st.
- Holiday Nights in Greenfield Village – Through Dec. 27th. Step back in time and enjoy a holiday experience straight from a Currier and Ives painting with live music, skating, fireworks, and Santa and his reindeer.
- Santa Breakfast or Dinner at the Detroit Zoo – Dec. 19 -23. What a better way to give Santa your Christmas list?
- Cirque Dreams “Holidaze” (Dec. 16 -20) and the Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker (Dec. 21) at the historic Fox Theater in Downtown Detroit.
- Motor City NYE 2015 “The Drop” – Downtown Detroit is the place to be New Year’s Eve with the much anticipated lowering of “The D” at Midnight. Plus there’s plenty to do for family and kids with events starting at 4 p.m. Live entertainment Kids Zone, fire pits, and more! Free admission.
- Bleu: A Classic NYE 2015 – Enjoy live entertainment, free appetizers, drink specials, and lots more.
- “Rock the Boat” – Get on board the Detroit Princess Riverboat for a rockin’ New Year’s Eve party complete with music, dancing, and dinner buffet.
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra – Experience a New Year’s Eve concert with an eclectic mix of musical styles. Includes dinner, dancing, Champagne, and cigars.
- Fillmore Theatre Resolution Ball – One of the largest parties in the Midwest takes place with high-wire acrobats, illusionists, DJs, Midnight buffet, balloon drop, and Champagne toast.
Celebrate the Holidays with Our “Real $0 Down Lease!”
Discover the “Power of Zero” when you take advantage of Germain Honda of Ann Arbor’s exclusive “Real $0 Down Lease.” And when we say “$0 Down,” we really mean it.
- 15,000 miles per year
- Dealer doc fee, title, registration, acquisition fee included
- Free tank of gas
- $0 down payment
- $0 security deposit
- Payments include sales tax
Plus, if we don’t have an advertised vehicle, we’ll order one for you and honor the advertised price when you take delivery. (Advertised lease prices valid through 12/31/14.)
Germain Honda of Ann Arbor is conveniently located at 2601 South State Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104. For sales, call 888-499-3804. For service, call 888-499-3843. Happy Holidays from all of us at Germain Honda of Ann Arbor! (Remember to drink responsibly.)