Germain Honda of Ann Arbor Announces Honda Graduate Program
It’s that time of year when proud Wolverines are “turning their tassels” with all the pomp and circumstance that surround college graduation. If your son or daughter is graduating from U of M this year, all of us at Germain Honda of Ann Arbor, your number-one Honda dealership in Ann Arbor, Michigan, congratulate them on this exciting and important milestone in their lives.
Now that your graduate is ready to head out on life’s highway, what better way to send them on their way than in a brand-new 2014 or 2015 Honda from our Ann Arbor Honda dealership?
First-time car buyer fresh out of college may find it a bit challenging to buy a new car. That’s why Germain Honda of Ann Arbor is pleased to announce the Honda College Grad Program from Honda Financial Services (HFS). It could save you or your graduate up to $500 on select 2014 or newer model year Hondas. They may also qualify for a 90-day deferred payment, and the Program affords a great way for them to build credit on what may be their first car purchase. Plus, we have a number of flexible and competitive finance and lease packages from which to choose.
Honda College Grad Program Requirements:
- Must have graduated within the past two years, or will graduate within the next six months, with an associate, bachelors, or master’s degree from a U.S. accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Must meet HFS credit criteria and finance your vehicle from Honda Financial Services. You, therefore, must sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing®, or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® contract.
- Must provide Germain Honda of Ann Arbor with a copy of your college diploma or college transcripts to verify graduation eligibility, as well as any other documents required by HFS.
- The $500 bonus recipient must be listed on the HFS contract as the primary purchaser.
Honda Financial Services May Also Require:
- Make a 5% down payment
- No adverse credit history
- Proof of employment or a firm, verifiable commitment from an employer with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover the vehicle monthly payment and living expenses.
Why Choose a Honda?
As a parent, you’ll love Honda’s legendary reliability, affordability, and award-winning safety features. In fact, several 2015 Honda models, including the Fit, Civic, Accord, CR-V and Odyssey were recently named a 2015 top safety pick by the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS). Plus, the 2015 Honda Accord has been named to Car & Driver Magazine’s 10 Best Cars List a record 29th time. And the 2015 Honda CR-V compact crossover SUV recently earned Motor Trend’s coveted 2015 Sport Utility of the Year honors. In addition, each new Honda we sell comes with a rear backup camera, standard.
Accolades aside, your college grad will love their new Honda for different reasons. Not only are Hondas stylish, practical, and fun to drive, they also come well-equipped with all the latest high-tech gadgetry to keep them connected, entertained, and informed no matter where their journey takes them. They’ll also love how new 2015 Hondas can fly past the fuel pump, thanks to highly efficient and fuel-sipping engines; like the 143 hp, 1.8 liter SOHC i-VTEC® engine they’ll find in the spirited and economical 2015 Honda Civic. With an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/33 mpg highway, a Honda Civic will take your grad farther while saving them cash along the way.
Here is a list of the 2014 and 2015 Honda vehicles which qualify under the Honda College Graduate Program:
- Honda Accord Coupe, Sedan, and Hybrid
- Honda Civic Coupe and Sedan
- Honda CR-V
- Honda Odyssey
- Honda Crosstour
- Honda Pilot
Learn more information about the Honda College Grad Program.
It’s Time to Graduate to a New 2015 Honda!
Our sales professionals here at Germain Honda of Ann Arbor – recently named Michigan’s 2015 Honda Dealer of the Year by DealerRater.com – are ready to help you and your graduate find the “right car, the right price, the right way” that will fit their lifestyle and budget. Let us show you just how easy it is to send your son or daughter off in a new Honda. We have a large inventory of new Hondas to choose from. Stop by our showroom, conveniently located at 2601 South State Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104. Or schedule a test drive today by calling 888-841-3056.
The post Germain Honda of Ann Arbor Announces Honda Graduate Program appeared first on Germain Honda of Ann Arbor.